Commercial Window Tinting
Generally there are actually several factors that business managers and owners of industrial buildings, retail stores, restaurants, and office buildings choose to tint the windows of their establishment. Usually, these kinds of facilities have large size and/or larger number of windows that enable the sun's UV rays to enter. A high-quality window tint film will be able to block up to 99.9% of the sun's UVA Rays making your building a lot more comfortable as well as saving you money when it comes to electricity charges over time.
By keeping the temperature of your commercial property balanced, you are able to maintain a optimal temperature in your office building. This helps to reduce energy and operating costs, especially with the extreme temperatures of winter and summer. With the rising energy costs that we have seen the past few years, your investment in window tint should pay off in no time.
Reasons To Add Commercial Window Tint To Your Building
- Decrease Interior Heat – Raise staff members comfort and performance and even save money on energy expenses by having commercial window tint film.
- Energy Savings – Putting to use energy saving window tint film, you could possibly realize an annual electricity price savings of as much as 15%.
- Reduce Interior Fading – Quality film can block up to 99% of UV ray. This help to reduce fading of your seats, carpets, dash and wood trim. It also works to extend the life of these items.
- Reduce Health Risks – Being exposed to the sun is undoubtedly known to trigger potential physical health problems to the eyes and skin. By blocking 99% of UV light, our industrial window tinting film will additionally function as a "sunscreen" to give protection from the harmful effects related to the sunrays.
- Safety and Security -From flying debris protection to theft deterrence – installing security window film on your commercial buildings provides a line of defense against the unexpected.