Commercial Window Tinting
Truth be told there are quite a few factors in which business managers and owners of industrial properties, shops, restaurants, as well as office buildings opt to tint the windows of their building. In many cases, these buildings feature large and/or larger number of windows in which make it possible for the sun's UV rays to enter. A high-grade window tint film can block up to 99.9% of the sun's UVA Rays making your facility much more comfortable along with saving you money when it comes to energy fees over time.
By keeping the temperature of your commercial property balanced, you are able to maintain a optimal temperature in your office building. This helps to reduce energy and operating costs, especially with the extreme temperatures of winter and summer. With the rising energy costs that we have seen the past few years, your investment in window tint should pay off in no time.
Reasons To Add Commercial Window Tint To Your Building
- Decrease Interior Heat – Increase staff comfort as well as production and even save money on electricity costs utilizing commercial window tint film.
- Energy Savings – Taking advantage of utility saving window tint film, you could realize a yearly energy price savings of around 15%.
- Reduce Interior Fading – Quality film can block up to 99% of UV ray. This help to reduce fading of your seats, carpets, dash and wood trim. It also works to extend the life of these items.
- Reduce Health Risks – Being exposed to the sun is actually understood to bring about possible overall health risks to the eyes and skin. By blocking 99% of UV light, our commercial window tinting film will at the same time act as a "sunscreen" to guard from the undesirable effects pertaining to the sun.
- Safety and Security -From flying debris protection to theft deterrence – installing security window film on your commercial buildings provides a line of defense against the unexpected.