Commercial Window Tinting
There are plenty of reasons that companies and also owners of commercial properties, stores, restaurants, and also office buildings choose to tint the windows of their establishment. Usually, these kinds of properties have larger and/or larger number of windows that make it possible for the sun's UV rays to enter. A high-quality window tint film can block out up to 99.9% of the sun's UVA Rays rendering your facility more comfortable and saving you money with regard to electricity costs over time.
By keeping the temperature of your commercial property balanced, you are able to maintain a optimal temperature in your office building. This helps to reduce energy and operating costs, especially with the extreme temperatures of winter and summer. With the rising energy costs that we have seen the past few years, your investment in window tint should pay off in no time.
Reasons To Add Commercial Window Tint To Your Building
- Decrease Interior Heat – Improve staff members well-being along with work productivity and even save on energy costs utilizing office window tint film.
- Energy Savings – Putting into action energy saving window tint film, you could easily notice a yearly energy price savings of as high as 15%.
- Reduce Interior Fading – Quality film can block up to 99% of UV ray. This help to reduce fading of your seats, carpets, dash and wood trim. It also works to extend the life of these items.
- Reduce Health Risks – Exposure to the sunlight is actually known to result in possible health risks to the eyes as well as skin. By blocking out 99% of UV light, our office window tinting film will simultaneously function as a "sunscreen" to give protection from the undesirable effects pertaining to the sunrays.
- Safety and Security -From flying debris protection to theft deterrence – installing security window film on your commercial buildings provides a line of defense against the unexpected.